- Used mainly in bread recipes and savoury dishes
- Kalonji seeds have been know to have many healing properties including migraine, chronic colds, palpitations, alopecia, asthma, bee stings, paralysis, amnesia, skin disorders, facial palsy, earache and respiratory diseases.
- Kalonji is also known to benefit the stomach due to anti-bacterial properties.
- They are also known to be beneficial for respiratory problems and are anti-inflammatory.
- Kalonji seeds are used in conjunction with vinegar they are known to help gum and teeth problems including pain.
Kalonji ( Mangrel Seeds ) 100g